Probably the most fun you can have on a blanket!
An amazing night of entertainment!
Back again after a sell out gig in 2021, Hoveton Hall Estate is delighted to provide you with an incredible night of fabulous entertainment from the fantastic Gary Winter and his amazing band.
The evening kicks off from 5pm. Come along with your picnic and seating and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Hoveton Hall before the music begins at 6pm.
If you love the opportunity to listen and dance to great music in stunning surroundings, this is one night not to miss.
Tickets are on sale now priced at £20 each plus booking fee and are available, please click here for details.
Important things to note:
– Access to the event is via the A1151 just outside the village of Hoveton. It will be signposted but please don’t try to access via Hoveton Hall Gardens as the gate will be shut.
– Gates open at 5pm and not before.
– There is no seating provided or food/drink stalls on site so please bring your own seating and refreshments.
– No gazebos allowed please or BBQ’s or dogs.
– The event is due to finish around 9.45ish maybe a little earlier for those of you coming in taxis.
– Please ensure you take all your rubbish home with you when leaving the site.
– The event will go ahead rain or shine so be prepared.